Sterile TechniSat 9" x 11" (23 cm x 28 cm) pre-wetted TechniCloth wipers 50 wipers/flexpack
Item No. TX3214
Sterile TechniSat® Pre-Wetted Cleanroom Wipers These wipes are manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping. Sterile 0.2 µm (micron) filtered USP-Grade 70% IPA / 30% DIW Gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a
Sterile TechniSat® Pre-Wetted Cleanroom WipersThese wipes are manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping.
- 0.2 µm (micron) filtered USP-Grade 70% IPA / 30% DIW
- Gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines.
- ISO Class 5 - 8, Class 100 - 100,000, EU Grade B - D
- Constructed from a hydro-entangled polyester/cellulose blend and packaged in a resealable flex pack
- 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge
- 9" x 11"
- Packaged in easy-to-use, peel-and-reseal bags reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level.
- Provide repeatable wetness and VOC levels for a consistent, optimized cleaning efficiency
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements
- Designed for cleaning and polishing equipment and environmental surfaces during and following the production flow
- Ideal for wiping gloved hands
- Suitable for sterile wiping of production equipment and laminar flow hoods requiring low solvent extractables and low particle generation
- 50 wipers per flexpack
- 20 flexpacks (1,000 wipers) per case
There are no reviews yet.