AlphaSat® Pre-Wetted Cleanroom Wipers
pre-wetted cleanroom wipers are made using AlphaWipe®
material, a cut-edge 100% polyester,
cleanroom manufactured. The structure allows for a low linting wiper,
ideal for cleaning and use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
- gamma-irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines.
- Tested for endotoxins
- Pre-wetted with 0.2 µm filtered USP-Grade 70% IPA / 30% DIW
- 4" x 4"
- 100% polyester material with a cut edge
- ISO Class 4 - 8, Class 10 - 100,000, EU Grade A - D
- Cleanroom laundered and packaged providing ultra-low levels of ions and non-volatile residues.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements
- Packaged in easy-to-use, recloseable slider bags.
- Reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level
- 50 wipers per bag
- 8 bags (400 wipers) per case