Highly Absorbent Polyester Wipe
dry cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester material with a cut edge and are cleanroom manufactured. The structure allows for a low linting, high absorbency wiper
ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application. These wipes are designed for use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment
- 100% polyester fiber - continuous-filament, double-knit
- Cleanroom laundered and packaged
- Solvent-safe packaging
- Lot-to-lot traceability
- Ultra low levels of particles and extractables
- Continuous-filament fiber prevents shedding
- Resists abrasion with rigorous use or rough surfaces
- Excellent chemical resistance
- General wiping
- Spill control
- Cleaning and polishing stainless steel
- Protective covering for parts and product
- ISO Class 4 - 8, Class 10 - 100,000, EU Grade A - D
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), acetone, and degreasers.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C).
- 9" x 32"
- 20 wipers per inner bag
- 10 inner bags (200 wipers) per case