Tryptic Soy Agar
Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA) with Lecithin and Tween®, USP is recommended for use as a general growth medium for establishing microbiological trends, alerts and action levels in biologically controlled environments.
The plates are triple bagged and sterilized by irradiation to promote a higher sterility assurance level.
- Improved moisture control packaging format
- Optically clear polystyrene
- For distortion free viewing.
- Reduces breakage during shipping.
- Stacking rings
- Polystyrene Petri plates feature raised rings for stacking ability and prevents sliding.
- Sterile by Irradiation
- Validated for Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-5.
- Certificated of Analysis
- Certified to ISO 13485
- Manufactured in a licensed cGMP facility with a quality management system certified to ISO 13485.
- Triple Bagged
- Two nylon inner bags. One outer Mylar® bag that is heat sealed.
- Outer bag is VHP impermeable
- 15mm x 100mm
- 10 per pack