Ideal for solids, liquids or powders!
- 15 mL Vials
- Seals with a "Twist of the Wrist"
- No-Leak, Tamper-Evident Seal
- Natural or White, Ultraviolet Inhibitant Polyethylene
- USP Tight Child Resistant or Regular Screw Caps
- In-House or Outpatient Dispensing Applications
- Perfect for Controlled Substances, Legend Drugs or Unit Dose Dispensing
A "twist of the wrist" is all it take to dispense no-leak, tamper-evident unit dose. TampAlerT is a simple, fast and inexpensive system for packaging solids, liquids or powders. Ideal for legend drugs and controlled substances, in-patient, O.P.D. or after-hours dispensing, TampAlerT vials are available in 15, 30, 60, 100 and 120 mL capacities, in natural or UV inhibitant polyethylene with USP Tight Regular or Child-Resistant screw caps.
Each cap contains EPS's unique tamper-evident seal. Simply screw the cap on the bottle. When the cap is removed, the tamper-evident seal, with the printed warning "Sealed For Your Protection" is in place over the top of the bottle, protecting your medication. Providing manual tamper-evidence was never so easy and cost-effective. See for yourself why TampAlerT is the right solution for your packaging needs.