Medium Compressed CleanFoam® Swab
The Medium Compressed CleanFoam® Swab, with its side ridges and high absorbency, is an excellent swab for cleaning small slotted and grooved areas. The side ridges on the long head provide additional cleaning abilities and soil entrapment. Ideal for a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms.
Its compressed, laundered CleanFoam® head possesses good firmness and a pointed tip. Features a precision pointed tip and side ridges, on a short polypropylene handle. Head is made from polyurethane foam with 100 pore per inch porosity.
The compact, tapered polypropylene handle and pointed internal head core provide excellent support and control with firm, nonabrasive tip. Thermally bonded head eliminates the need for adhesives. Excellent chemical resistance. Very low in nonvolatile residue. Withstands most widely used solvents.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions in a critical clean environment
- Scrubbing recessed areas
- Removal of excess materials, debris
- Cleaning intersecting surfaces and joints
- Cleaning with compatible solutions and solvents
- Picking up fine powders
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 350°F
- Head material: polyurethane foam
- Head Width: 3mm (0.118")
- Head Thickness: 3.4mm (0.134")
- Head Length: 20mm (0.787")
- Handle Width: 2.5mm (0.098")
- Handle Thickness: 2.5mm (0.098")
- Handle Length: 50mm (1.969")
- Total Swab Length: 70mm (2.756")
- 100 swabs per inner bag
- 5 inner bags per outer bag
- 5 outer bags (2500 swabs) per case