DEEP MULTI-PURPOSE BLISTERS
Multi-Purpose Blisters enable you to easily package, label and secure even more sizes and types of meds. Large medication, compounded and USP <800> drugs, double and triple “0” capsules, unit of use packaging, repacked meds and suppositories are just a few of the medication forms that can be accommodated with the new MPB.
All Multi-Purpose Blisters are tamper-evident, moisture resistant and ultraviolet inhibitant. Each blister has a 2” x 2” label and is available in either 1-1/4” or 5/8” depths to suit your packaging and storage requirements. Flexible label formatting of the MPB labels is compatible with the Medi-Dose MILT 4 software
- Compatible with MD1800 series lid-label cover sheets
- Ideal for compounded meds, unit of use packaging, suppositories, larger tablets and capsules, repacking unit dosed items and anything that fits.
- Creates a tamper evident, moisture resistant package.
- All packages conform to USP 41 Total Package Testing Method
- Nultraviolet Medi-Cup Blisters are over 97% effective against the UV spectral range.
- Semi rigid construction and design protects physical integrity of medications, preventing powdering, crushing or breakage.
- De-Nesting hip provides easy separation of sheets.
- Each sheet provides a clean surface for packaging medication, significantly reducing the risk of cross contamination.
- All components are manufactured from FDA acceptable materials
- Outside: 2" x 2" x 5/8" Deep
- Inside: 1.5" x 1.5" x 5/8" Deep
- 100 sheets of 9 doses
- 900 doses per pack