STERILE NITRILE CLEANROOM GLOVE
Elbow length and good resistant to a range of chemicals for extra wearer protection. Nitritex™ BioClean N-Plus™ Extra Length Sterile Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves are latex-free, powder-free, antistatic and hand specific to enable prolonged use.
Processed in a cleanroom environment to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 4 operating conditions.
Packaging: one cuffed pair per inner plastic wallet, 10 pairs per sealed outer polyethylene bag, 20 outer bags per carton liner, one carton liner per carton (200 pairs).
Compliance: Meet AQL 0.65 standards for freedom from pinholes. Gamma sterilized to an SAL of 10-6
, in conformity with ISO 11137 guidelines. Meet or exceed ASTM D3578. ISO Class 4 compatible.
- Extra-length nitrile cleanroom gloves
- Sterilzed by gamma irradiation
- Textured surface, powder-free, beaded cuff
- Hand-specific and anatomically shaped
- Length: 16 in. (400mm)
- Extended leaching in pure deionized water ensures low levels of chlorides and extractable metals
- AQL: 0.65 for holes (1000mL water test)
- Compatible for use in ISO Class 4
- USP 797 Compliant
- USP 800 Compliant
- ASTM D6978 05 Tested
- Double Donnable