Solid Polyethylene Covers
Lint free disposable cleanroom shoe cover with heat sealed seams. Lightweight and impervious to liquids. Seamless bottom. For use in critical and low particulate clean environments, or any general industrial application. Fabric is suitable for exposure to bloodborne pathogens, some hazardous liquids, and where liquid splash is a concern. Welded seams.
- Fabric is constructed from a proprietary polyethylene blend, and is embossed for additional skid resistance.
- 5 mil material thickness
- Individually inspected for sizing, welding and workmanship.
- SO Cleanroom Class: 5 IEST-RP-CC003.3
- Coefficient of Friction: .57us ASTM D2047
- Flammability Class: 1 CPSC 1610
- Large (16" length x 6" height)
- Neatly cleanroom packed
- 100 covers per sealed inner polybag
- 3 polybags per sealed master bag
- 300 covers per case