SuperTrack Laminated Covers With Conductive Strip
Latex free / lint free cleanroom shoe cover with conductive/dissipative strip and serged bottom seam. Inherently skid resistant fabric is durable, impervious to liquids, and suitable for use in clean environments. Conductive/dissipative strip is sewn across the entire bottom length, and leaves a 12” tail. Elasticized top opening.
- Fabric is constructed from a blend of polyethylene and polypropylene into a unique laminate.
- Individually inspected for sizing, stitching and workmanship.
- Material Weight: 60gm/m2
- ISO Cleanroom Class: 5 IEST-RP-CC003.3
- Coefficient of Friction: .62us ASTM D1894
- Flammability Class: 1 CPSC 1610
- Conductive Strip:
- Constructed from a proprietary lint free co-polymer.
- Surface Resistance: ≤105 Ohm/sq
- Tension Strength: 15 MPa
- Cool Blue
- Neatly folded and cleanroom packed
- 100 covers per sealed inner polybag
- 3 polybags per sealed master bag
- 300 covers per case