High Performance Lab Coats
Low linting lab coat for use in critical and low particulate clean environments. High filtration fabric holds out 98.8% of particles at 3 microns, and also provides excellent splash protection from non-hazardous fluids. Features include a snap front, knit wrists, knit collar, and three pockets.
- Fabric is constructed from a three layer spun-bonded material that contains a microscopic filtration layer.
- Individually inspected for sizing, stitching and workmanship.
- ISO Cleanroom Class: 6 per Helmke Drum Testing IEST-RP-CC003.3
- Material Weight: 60gm/m2
- Grab Strength: MD: 18 lbs, XD: 14lbs ASTM D751
- Ball Burst: 20.3 lbs ASTM D3787
- Puncture/Tear: MD: 4.2 lbs, XD: 5.3lbs ASTM D2582
- Hydrohead: 121" AATC 127-1998
- Breathability: 5000 g/m2, 90F & 50%RH ASTM E96-80
- Flammability: Class 1 CPSC 1610
- White garment with white knit wrists and collar
- Neatly folded and cleanroom packed
- 10 coats per sealed inner polybag
- 3 inner polybags per sealed master bag
- 30 coats per case