CLEANROOM FACE MASK
Latex free / high filtration facemask. Soft round elastic ear loops for added comfort. Malleable aluminum contour bar for a perfect fit.
- 100% virgin spunbonded & pleated polypropylene non-linting outer layers.
- Polyethylene microporous middle layer provides superb glass free filtration.
- Individually inspected for sizing, welding and workmanship.
- Particle Filtration: Average of 99.47 % at >1.0 μm per ASTM F2299 + non neutralized aerosol challenge per FDA guidance document on surgical face masks.
- Bacterial Filtration: Average of 99.76% as per ASTM F2101 with staphylococcus aureus organism challenge.
- Viral Filtration: Average of 99.32% as adapted per ASTM F2101 and Military Standard MIL-M-36954C with ΦX174 bacteriophage challenge.
- Breathability: “COOL” as per FDA guidelines, 2.5mm H2O/cm2 per MIL-M-36945C
- Particulation: 589 average / >.5 μm/minute per IEST-RP-CC003.3 Helmke Drum Test
- ISO Class: Class 5
- Flammability: Class 1 - CPSC 1610
- 7" x 3.5”
- Neatly stacked and cleanroom packed
- 50 masks per sealed inner polybag
- 10 inner polybags per sealed master bag
- 500 masks per case
Note: This item is an industrial face mask and not intended for medical use. It is not approved by or listed as a medical device with the US-FDA. Any test data shown above is for informational purposes only.