Ansell® AlphaTec® 3000 Hazmat Coveralls with Collar
Ansell® AlphaTec® 2500 biohazard coveralls provide the highest classifications for protection from biological agents in accordance with EN 14126:2003 and ASTM F 1671 for penetration of blood, bodily fluids and blood-borne pathogens. These unique biohazard coveralls are manufactured with a durable microporous polypropylene laminate fabric which provides an excellent barrier to chemical spray and infective agents. This specialty fabric is also breathable to help ensure worker comfort and safety and reduce the risk of heat stress. The fabric's physical strength and flexibility ensures protection and comfort even in the harshest environments. The ultrasonically welded seams provide a strong liquid and particle barrier. Attached finger loops prevent sleeve movement when working above the head. The attached 3-piece hood is elasticated and designed for an optimal fit when used with full-face and half-face respirators.
- Hazmat coveralls feature a durable, 3-layer fabric which provides an extremely effective barrier against both inorganic chemicals and biological hazards.
- Ultrasonically welded seams provide a strong liquid & particle barrier. Double zipper provides a liquid-tight seal without need for additional taping.
- Double-cuff design enables a spray-tight connection with chemical protective gauntlets. (Taping or Glove Link is required)
- Certified for protection against biological agents as per EN 14126:2003 and ASTM F1671.
- Yellow coveralls include serged collar, double-zip closure and elasticated waist, double-cuffs & ankles.
- 6 per case