USP 800 Compliant Barrier Gown
Specially designed and tested gown for compliance with the USP 800 recommended procedure for the handling of hazardous drugs. This gown is also suitable for use in critical and low particulate clean environments, exposure to bloodborne pathogens and many hazardous liquids, or where liquid splash is a concern.
- Chemo Tested
- Tested and verified liquid proof
- Constructed from a blend of polyethylene and polypropylene into a unique multi-layer tested & verified hazardous drug barrier.
- All gown seams are sealed with a proprietary co-polymer tape making the seams also a tested and verified hazardous drug barrier.
- Taped seams
- Tunnelized elastic wrists
- Elastic thumb loop
- Velcro neck loop closure
- Extra long coated waist ties for easy front (or rear) closure.
- ISO Cleanroom class 5
- Neatly folded and individually packed in vacuum sealed / USP800 labeled bags
- 30 individual bags per master case liner bag
- 30 total gowns per case