AlphaSat® Pre-Wetted Cleanroom Wipers
AlphaSat® with Vectra® Alpha® 10 TX3285
sterile pre-wetted cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester with a sealed border, processed on Texwipe’s automated Vectra®
cleaning system providing low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments.
- gamma-irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines.
- Tested for endotoxins
- Pre-wetted with 0.2 µm filtered USP-Grade 70% IPA / 30% DIW
- 9" x 9"
- 100% polyester material with a sealed border
- ISO Class 2 - 7, Class <1 - 10,000, EU Grade A - D
- Lot-to-lot traceability
- Packaged in easy-to-use, peel-and-reseal bags
- Reduces solution evaporation, preserving the consistent wiper wetness level
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C).
- 20 wipers per flexpack
- 20 flexpacks per case