SterileWipe LP 9" x 9" (23 cm x 23 cm) polyester knit wipers 5/case
Item No. TX3211
AlphaWipe® TX3211 Dry Cleanroom Wipers Ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application. These wipes are designed for use on abrasive surfaces. 100% polyester material with a cut edge Cleanroom manufactured Low linting, high absorbency wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and
AlphaWipe® TX3211 Dry Cleanroom WipersIdeal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application. These wipes are designed for use on abrasive surfaces.
- 100% polyester material with a cut edge
- Cleanroom manufactured
- Low linting, high absorbency wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application.
- Wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
- Gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10⁻⁶ according to AAMI Guidelines.
- Tested for endotoxins
- ISO Class 4 - 8, Class 10 - 100,000, EU Grade A - D
- Cleanroom laundered and packaged providing ultra-low levels of ions and non-volatile residues.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements and is autoclave safe
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Spill control.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), acetone, and degreasers.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C).
- 100 wipers per bag (10 packs of 10 wipers)
- 5 bags per case
There are no reviews yet.