TechniSat 6" x 8" (15 cm x 20 cm) TechniCloth wipers pre-wetted with 70% IPA 100 wipers/canister
Item No. TX1045
TechniSat® Pre-Wetted Non-woven Cleanroom Wipers These wipes are manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping. Non sterile 45% polyester / 55% cellulose non-woven material with a cut edge Cleanroom manufactured 0.2 µm
TechniSat® Pre-Wetted Non-woven Cleanroom WipersThese wipes are manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping.
- Non sterile
- 45% polyester / 55% cellulose non-woven material with a cut edge
- Cleanroom manufactured
- 0.2 µm filtered USP-Grade 70% IPA / 30% DIW
- ISO Class 5 - 8, Class 100 - 100,000, EU Grade B - D
- Packaged in easy-to-use, flip-top canister reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level.
- Provide repeatable wetness and VOC levels for a consistent, optimized cleaning efficiency
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Spill control
- Delivers pre-measured amount of high-purity alcohol to the surface
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Ideal for cleaning environmental cleanroom surfaces during and following the production flow
- Suitable for wiping of production equipment requiring low solvent extractables and low particle generation
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Convenient, resealable dispensers
- Packaged in SolventSafe plastic that can be wiped down prior to introduction into the cleanroom
- 100 wipers per canister
- 12 canisters per case
There are no reviews yet.