PolySat® Pre-wetted Cleanroom Wipers
TX1051 pre-wetted cleanroom wipers are made from 100% melt-blown polypropylene with a cut edge, creating a soft wiper ideal for use on sensitive surfaces. TX1051 is pre-wetted with 0.2 µm filtered 70% IPA / 30% DIW for ease of use. The wipes provide a consistent, optimized cleaning efficiency with repeatable wetness and VOC levels.
wipers are packaged in easy-to-use, peel-and-reseal bags, reducing solution evaporation that preserves the consistent wiper wetness level.
- Non Sterile
- 0.2 micron filtred
- 70% IPA / 30% DIW for ease of use
- 100% melt-blown polypropylene with a cut edge
- ISO Class 5 - 8, Class 100 - 100,000, EU Grade B - D
- Manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping
- Designed for use on abrasive surfaces.
- This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions and processing aids.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- 50 wipers per flexpack
- 24 flexpacks (1,200 wipers) per case