VersaWipe® Dry Non-woven Cleanroom Wipers
VersaWipe® TX629 dry nonwoven cleanroom wipers are made from 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge, cleanroom manufactured. This is a lighter-weight version of TechniCloth® nonwoven wipers with low levels of releasable particles. This wiper has been manufactured to provide low levels of particles and extractables creating a nonwoven cleanroom wiper suitable for general cleaning and wiping.
- Non sterile
- 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge
- ISO Class 5 - 8, Class 100 - 100,000, EU Grade B - D
- Structure allows for a durable wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements and is autoclave safe
- 9" x 9"
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Spill control.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- 300 wipers per bag
- 10 bags (3,000 wipers) per case