Non Sterile Dry Cleanroom Wipers
Vectra® Alpha® 10 TX1010 dry cleanroom wipers are made from 100% polyester with a sealed border, processed on Texwipe’s automated Vectra®
cleaning systemproviding low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments.
- Non sterile
- 9" x 9"
- Low linting
- Designed for use on abrasive surfaces
- Will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
- 100% polyester material
- Double knit
- Sealed border
- ISO Class 2 - 7, Class <1 - 10,000, EU Grade A - D
- Low levels of ions, NVRs (non-volatile residues), particles and fibers for use in critical cleaning applications and environments.
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C).
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> wiper requirements
- Autoclave safe
- 50 wipers per inner bag
- 2 inner bags per outer bag
- 10 outer bags (1,000 wipers) per case