TechniCloth II 9" x 9", 300 wipers/bag double bagged, 10 bags/case = 3,000
Item No. TX1109
TechniCloth® II Dry Non-woven Cleanroom Wipers The manufacturing process of this cleanroom wiper incorporates an ultra-low particulate treatment that significantly reduces particles and extractables creating a nonwoven wiper suitable for more critical operations. Non sterile Proprietary coated 45%
TechniCloth® II Dry Non-woven Cleanroom WipersThe manufacturing process of this cleanroom wiper incorporates an ultra-low particulate treatment that significantly reduces particles and extractables creating a nonwoven wiper suitable for more critical operations.
- Non sterile
- Proprietary coated 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge
- ISO Class 5 - 8, Class 100 - 100,000, EU Grade B - D
- Structure allows for a durable wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application
- Good chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Meets USP <797> and USP <800> requirements
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Provides extreme durability and high absorbency with unique cellulose/polyester blend
- Spill control
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Designed for critical environments where low particle generation and high absorbency are prime considerations
- Excellent for use in facilities for integrated circuit, printed circuit board and electronic components fabrications
- Cleaning and polishing precision components
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Lot-to-lot traceability
- 300 wipers per bag
- 10 bags per case
There are no reviews yet.