General Purpose Wipes
BlueWipe® TX512 dry nonwoven cleanroom wipers are made from 45% polyester / 55% cellulose nonwoven material with a cut edge. The structure of the wipe allows for a durable cleanroom wiper ideal for spill control, cleaning, and solution application. The blue color offers an alert to the exposure of liquids and/or dangerous spills. These nonwoven wipes are cleanroom manufactured.
- 45% polyester / 55% cellulose
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Packaged in a C-fold design for easy access and removal from the center of the bag
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Spill control
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), ethanol, acetone, and degreasers.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Ideal for ISO Class 6–7 environments
- 12" x 2"
- 50 wipers per inner bag
- 10 inner bags (500 wipers) per case