AlphaSat® Pre-Wetted Cleanroom Wipers
pre-wetted cleanroom wipers are made using AlphaWipe®
material, a cut-edge 100% polyester,
cleanroom manufactured. The structure allows for a low linting wiper,
ideal for cleaning and use on abrasive surfaces. This wiper will not easily snag or abrade releasing particles and fibers into the process or environment.
- Constructed from 100% continuous-filament polyester in a double-knit, no-run interlock pattern.
- Cleanroom laundered and packaged
- AlphaWipe® is an ultraclean and highly sorbent wiper ideal for critical environments.
- AlphaWipe® has a laundered cut edge.
- It exhibits lower particle and fiber levels than competitive hot-cut or laser-cut products.
- Resists abrasion under rigorous use or when wiping rough surfaces
- Ideal for general cleaning and spill control
- Wiping and cleaning surfaces, equipment and parts.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives, residues and other solutions including disinfectants.
- Cleaning with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol (IPA), acetone, and degreasers.
- Cleaning gloves, notebooks, phones or any other item entering the cleanroom.
- Lining trays for holding, protecting, drying and storing of parts, equipment and devices.
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 400°F (205°C).
- 9" x 32"
- 25 mop covers per bag
- 4 bags (100 covers) per case