Tryptic Soy Broth (TSB)
Tryptic Soy Broth is recommended for use as a general purpose medium for the isolation and cultivation of a wide variety of bacteria and fungi. The U.S. Pharmacopeia National Formulary (USP) describes its use for sterility testing.
For verification of aseptic process simulation and technician asceptic technique.
- 1 liter bag with ports
- Terminally autoclaved for high sterility assurance
- The Media-Bag™ has both a spike-port and needle-port
- Quality tested to USP <71> Standards
- Growth promotion testing performed on each lot of media
- Tryptic Soy Broth (TSB) is manufactured in an ISO 13485 Facility
- Notch on the top of the Media Bag™ allows the technician to hang the bag
- 5 bags per pack