Tryptic Soy Agar
Added measure to assure sterility in your environmental monitoring program!
Hardy Diagnostics contact plates are recommended for use in the cultivation of microorganisms from environmental surfaces.
Tryptic Soy Agar (TSA) with Lecithin and Tween®, USP is recommended for use as a general growth medium for establishing microbiological trends, alerts and action levels in biologically controlled environments.
- Room temperature storage
- Sterile by Irradiation
- Validated for a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6.
- Improved moisture control packaging format
- Friction lid - The friction lid design keeps lids in place before sampling.
- Lok-Tight™ Locking Lid - An optional locking feature means lids stay secured post sampling and during transport to your lab.
- Molded Grid - Each plate has a grid molded into the bottom of the plate to aid in the counting of microorganisms
- Triple Bagged
- Two nylon inner bags. One outer Mylar® bag that is heat sealed.
- Outer bag is VHP impermeable
- Tear Notch on Outer Bag
- For easy opening. No scissors required.
- 10 plates per box