Berkshire Sterile SatPax® 1200 combines Super Polx® 1200 cleanroom laundered wipes (composed of 100% continuous filament polyester knit fabric) with a high saturation level of 70% IPA and 30% DI water. This pre-wetted wiper format provides a more cost-effective and easy-to-use solution compared to manual wetting of dry wipes, which requires bulk handling of solvents and maintenance of squirt bottles and results in inconsistent wetting and cleaning.
Each package is then gamma irradiated sterile to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level making the product ideal for cleaning critical sterile or aseptic processing environments.
- Gamma irradiated and validated sterile to a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6 in accordance with ANSI/AAMI/ISO American National Standards and European Standards EN1174 and EN552.
- These pre-wetted sterile cleanroom wipers are ideal for aseptic environments and support areas where microbial exclusion is demanded.
- Recommended for use in ISO Class 4 (Class 10) cleanroom applications cleaning of exterior equipment in production environments.
- Wiping and prepping of glassware and vials. General wiping of surfaces in critical aseptic areas.
- Designed for use in wet cleaning of critical surfaces where control of flammable solvents and flammable solvent concentrations is required.
- Registered under REACH