Small CleanFoam® Swab with Flexible Tip
The Small CleanFoam® Swab with Flexible Tip is an excellent general-purpose swab for cleaning small and confined areas. Can be used for a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms. Highly absorbent swab is low in particulates and withstands most widely used solvents.
Its cleanroom laundered CleanFoam® head possesses excellent capacity and cushioning. Made from polyurethane foam with 100 ppi open-cell structure. Thermally sealed eliminating the need for adhesives. Flexible tip.
A compact, rigid handle (2.264" length) and flexible internal head paddle provide controlled support. Very low in both nonvolatile residue and particle generation. Good chemical resistance. Excellent sorbency.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions in a critical clean environment
- Scrubbing recessed areas
- Removal of excess materials, debris
- Cleaning intersecting surfaces and joints
- Cleaning with compatible solutions and solvents
- Picking up fine powders
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 350°F
- Head material: polyurethane foam
- Head Width: 3mm (0.118")
- Head Thickness: 3.2mm (0.126")
- Head Length: 10.5mm (0.413")
- Handle Width: 2.4mm (0.094")
- Handle Thickness: 2.4mm (0.094")
- Handle Length: 57.5mm (2.264")
- Total Swab Length: 68mm (2.677")
- 100 swabs per inner bag
- 5 inner bags per outer bag
- 5 outer bags (2,500 swabs) per case