250 ml Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA) 2 Port Bag
These bags are specifically designed to provide strong seals, extraordinary robustness, superior flex, crack and pin-hole resistance, plus desirable gas and moisture barrier performance.
Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (EVA) bags are constructed from a single-web, medical grade laminate of four different films, with a fluid contact surface of EVA, with two layers of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) enveloping a layer of ethyl vinyl alcohol (EVOH).
Our EVA single-use bags are designed for bio-pharmaceutical, laboratory and diagnostic applications. They are made from high quality, Class VI and NAO film that present extremely low extractables and have a complete testing package, validation protocol and NAO status.
- Non-DEHP bag, ports and tubing
- Latex free
- 2 Ports
- Injection Site
- Patient access spike port
- For filling through injection site
- EVA 2-port Bags Have An Injection Site And A Spike Port With No Other Fill Legs
- EVA Standard 2-port Bags Are Packaged In Individual Perforated Poly Bags
- 50 per case