Micro Alpha® Swab
The Micro Alpha® Swab, with its micro-sized tip, is excellent for cleaning very small grooved, slotted and recessed areas plus crevices and holes. Ideal for applications that demand an economical, ultraclean swab.
Its cleanroom laundered, double layered knitted Alpha® polyester head is extremely clean. Head is thermally bonded onto the handle eliminating the need for adhesives.
The compact polypropylene handle and flexible internal head paddle provide support and control. Excellent chemical resistance. Ultralow nonvolatile residue. Low particle and fiber generation.
- Precision spot cleaning of grooves, tracks, slots and other small spaces
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions in a critical clean environment
- Solvent use (such as IPA)
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 410°F
- Head material: polyurethane foam
- Head Width: 3mm (0.118")
- Head Thickness: 3.4mm (0.134")
- Head Length: 20mm (0.787")
- Handle Width: 2.5mm (0.098")
- Handle Thickness: 2.5mm (0.098")
- Handle Length: 50mm (1.969")
- Total Swab Length: 70mm (2.756")
- 100 swabs per inner bag
- 5 inner bags (500 swabs) per case