Medium CleanFoam® Swab
The Medium CleanFoam® Swab with Long Handle is an excellent general-purpose swab for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas. Use for a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms. Ideal for use with solvents such as isopropyl alcohol. This swab can replace typical long-handled cotton swabs in applications requiring superior cleanliness.
Its cleanroom laundered CleanFoam® head possesses excellent capacity and cushioning. Made from polyurethane foam with 100 ppi open-cell structure. Thermally sealed eliminating the need for adhesives.
A long polypropylene handle (5.748" length) and flexible internal head paddle provide good support. Very low in both nonvolatile residue and particle generation. Good chemical resistance. Excellent sorbency.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions in a critical clean environment
- Scrubbing recessed areas
- Removal of excess materials, debris
- Cleaning intersecting surfaces and joints
- Cleaning with compatible solutions and solvents
- Picking up fine powders
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 350°F
- Head material: polyurethane foam
- Head Width: 6mm (0.236")
- Head Thickness: 5mm (0.197")
- Head Length: 17mm (0.669")
- Handle Width: 3.2mm (0.126")
- Handle Thickness: 3.2mm (0.126")
- Handle Length: 145mm (5.709")
- Total Swab Length: 162mm (6.378")
- 100 swabs per pack
- 5 packs per bag
- 5 bags (2500 swabs) per case