Large Rectangular Head Swab
The Large Rectangular Head Swab is a large, general-purpose swab for cleaning surfaces. Can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms. Ideal for applications requiring high absorbency, low particle generation, and uniform dispersing of solvents. Foam's inherent softness and low abrasion protect delicate components.
Made from Its closed-cell polyurethane foam with 100 pore per inch porosity, this swab possesses excellent durability and cushioning. Thermally bonded eliminating need for adhesives. A rigid internal paddle provides firm support. High-grade polyurethane foam head will not crack or chip.
The large polypropylene handle enables good control and ease of use.
- Large rectangular head
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions in a critical clean environment
- Scrubbing recessed areas
- Removal of excess materials, debris
- Cleaning intersecting surfaces and joints
- Cleaning with compatible solutions and solvents
- Picking up fine powders
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 350°F
- Head Material: polyurethane foam
- Head Width: 15mm (0.591")
- Head Thickness: 8.8mm (0.346")
- Head Length: 25mm (0.984")
- Handle Width: 6.6mm (0.260")
- Handle Thickness: 3.2mm (0.126")
- Handle Length: 106mm (4.173")
- Total Swab Length: 131mm (5.157")
- 50 swabs per inner bag
- 2 inner bags per outer bag
- 10 outer bags per case
- 1000 swabs per case