Large Flexible Head Swab
The Large Flexible Head Swab is a flexible, general-purpose and durable swab for cleaning surfaces and recessed areas. Can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications, from general assembly to cleanrooms. Ideal for applications requiring high absorbency, low particle generation, and uniform dispersing of solvents such as isopropyl alcohol. Good for scrubbing applications. Foam's inherent softness and low abrasion protect delicate components with excellent strength.
Swab features a large foam head (0.827" length) on a flexible nylon paddle. Made from closed-cell polyurethane foam with 100 pore per inch porosity, this swab possesses excellent durability and cushioning. Thermal and epoxy head seal. An internal paddle provides flexible support. High-grade polyurethane foam head will not crack or chip. Very low in both nonvolatile residue and particle generation. Good chemical resistance.
The round polypropylene handle enables good control and ease of use.
- Applying and removing lubricants, adhesives and other solutions in a critical clean environment
- Scrubbing recessed areas
- Removal of excess materials, debris
- Cleaning intersecting surfaces and joints
- Cleaning with compatible solutions and solvents
- Picking up fine powders
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 350°F
- Head Material: polyurethane foam
- Head Width: 7mm (0.276")
- Head Thickness: 5.4mm (0.213")
- Head Length: 21mm (0.827")
- Handle Width: 4.3mm (0.169")
- Handle Thickness: 4.3mm (0.169")
- Handle Length: 93mm (3.661")
- Total Swab Length: 114mm (4.488")
- 50 swabs per inner bag
- 2 inner bags per outer bag
- 10 outer (1000 swabs) bags per case