Formerly know as Kimberly Clark
Purple Nitrile Sterile Gloves, these exam gloves are designed to provide maximum protection for moderate to high exposure to chemicals and offer excellent coverage for your hands and wrists. Textured fingertips provide tactile sensitivity. These sterile gloves offer an enhanced grip for superior handling of wet instruments.Halyard Sterile Nitrile Gloves
are disposable and meet government safety requirements for use with chemotherapy. Halyard offers several Nitrile glove options, including Purple Nitrile Xtra
and Lavender Nitrile Gloves
. Vitality Medical carries many brands of Latex
, and Nitrile Gloves
, as well as and Glove Dispensers
.Sterile Nitrile Exam Gloves Features and Benefits
Sterile Purple Gloves Specifications
- Chemical resistant gloves.
- Provides protection for moderate to high exposure to fluids or chemicals.
- Sterile nitrile surgical gloves.
- Powder free.
- Offers a comfortable fit.
- Offers chemical resistance, tested on 29 chemotherapy drugs for use as nitrile chemical gloves..
- Provides maximum coverage and protection.
- Meets the U.S. government safety and quality requirements.
- Latex free.
- Comfortable fit.
- Textured fingertips prevent slipping.
- Unique purple color offers differentiation from latex and other medical gloves.
- Product Numbers: 55091, 55092, 55093
- Case: 200 pair
- Length: 9.5 to 12 inches, depending upon size.
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X-Large.
- Weight: Heavy Weight.
- Color: Purple.
- Material: Nitrile.
- Application: Sterile Exam Glove.
- Cuff Style: Beaded cuff.
- Fingertip Thickness: 0.15 mm (5.9 mil).
- Palm Thickness: 0.12 mm (4.7 mil).
- Tensile Strength: 21 MPa.
- Glove Type: KC500.
- Textured fingertips.
- Single use.
- Manufacturer: Halyard (formerly Kimberly Clark).
- Brand: Nitrile.
- UNSPSC Code: 42132203.
- HCPCS Code: A4927.
- ASTM D6319 Standards.
- AQL: 1.0.
- NFPA Certification: 1999-2013 for 12 inch glove.