Case: 50 PR per
ChemoPlus™ latex chemotherapy gloves are 18 mil thick and textured at the fingertips. These hand specific gloves are designed to reduce fatigue. They are ideal for chemotherapy compounding and other related chemotherapy activities requiring protection for your hands.
ChemoPlus™ latex gloves are the thickest chemotherapy gloves available providing maximum protection.Feature
- 18 mil thickness at fingertips.
- Hand specific.
- Unique tear-away feature indicates when glove has been punctured.
- Glove length from tip to cuff is approximately 12" to protect wrists.
- Powder free with beaded cuff that resists tearing.
- Provides maximum protection when preparing or cleaning-up chemotherapy drugs.
- Provides sensitivity while maintaining safety.
- Better grip.
- Reduces fatigue commonly associated with ambidextrous gloves.
- Added security to avoid risk of exposure.
- Added security and protection while complying with NIOSH, ONS and ASHP recommendations for chemotherapy gloves.
- Provides maximum protection when preparing or cleaning-up chemotherapy drugs. Meet ASTM guidelines for chemotherapy gloves.