Foam-Covered Cotton Swab
The Foam-Covered Cotton Swab is a highly sorbent, nonabrasive general-purpose swab for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas. Also ideal for cleaning with solvents such as IPA, applying lubricants and other liquids, and removing excess materials.
Its open-cell polyurethane foam head possesses excellent absorptive capacity and cushioning while an internal cotton bud provides support and additional sorbency. Good chemical resistance. Soft and nonabrasive.
The long hardwood handle allows the head to reach recessed areas and ensures good control and ease of use. Low particle and fiber generation.
- Head Material: Polyurethane foam
- Head Width: 12mm (0.472")
- Head Thickness: 10mm (0.394")
- Head Length: 27mm (1.063")
- Handle Width: 2.2mm (0.087")
- Handle Thickness: 2.2mm (0.087")
- Handle Length: 127mm (5.000")
- Total Swab Length: 154mm (6.063")
- Environmental sampling
- Application of lubricants and ointments
- Removal of lubricants and ointments
- Cleaning with solvents such as IPA or acetone
- 50 swabs per inner bag
- 10 inner bags per outer bag
- 5 outer bags (2500 swabs) per case