Features and benefits:
• Extended cuff with a minimum length of 10.6 in.
• Sterile, individually wrapped gloves
• Helps healthcare facilities comply with USP <800> and USP <797> standards for the safe
handling of hazardous drugs during sterile compounding procedures
• Tested for use with chemotherapy drugs per ASTM D6978
• Beaded cuff assists with donning and helps reduce roll-down
• Textured surface helps improve wet and dry grip
These products help healthcare facilities comply with the USP <797> and USP <800> standard for safe handling of hazardous drugs when used as directed in USP <797> and USP <800>.
This glove has been tested for resistance to permeation of various chemotherapy drugs per ASTM D6978 “Standard Practice for
Assessment of Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs.” When chemo drugs are present, gloves
selection should be based on the specific types of drugs used. Note: Review safety data sheets (SDS) for the chemicals and drugs used to determine the required level of protection.