Tyvek® IsoClean® Coverall with Hood
Tyvek IsoClean delivers an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a patented flash spinning process, Tyvek provides an inherent barrier to particles, microorganisms and non-hazardous light liquid splash.
- Coverall with hood
- Elastic around face opening
- Set sleeves with thumb loops
- Minimize bunching of sleeves
- Attached skid-resistant boots with elastic at ankles
- Serged seams have multiple interlocking threads that are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
- Coverall has elastic openings for tighter fit at wrist and ankle
- Front zipper closure for easy donning and doffing
- Clean-processed garments offer lowest level of particle shedding within DuPont product portfolio
- ISO Class 6 and up (Class 1000)
- Attached boots with PVC soles that provide enhanced skid-resistance and durability
- 25 per case
: Garments made of Tyvek should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.