DuPont Tyvek IsoClean Clean Coverall with Hood (Thumb Loops / Att. Boots)
*ISO Class 6 and up (Class 1000)
For more than 200 years, DuPont has brought world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace through innovative products, materials and services. Their market-driven innovation introduces thousands of new products and patent applications every year, serving markets as diverse as agriculture, nutrition, electronics and communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
Tyvek IsoClean delivers an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Made using a patented flash spinning process, Tyvek provides an inherent barrier to particles, microorganisms and non-hazardous light liquid splash.
DuPont Tyvek IsoClean Coverall Features:
- Tyvek IsoClean
- Coverall w/ Hood
- Set Sleeves w/ Thumb Loops
- Serged Seams
- Elastic Wrists
- Att. Skid-Rest. Boots w/ Elastic at Ankles
DuPont Tyvek IsoClean Coverall Benefits:
- Clean-processed garments offer lowest level of particle shedding within DuPont product portfolio
- Serged seams have multiple interlocking threads that are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
- Coverall has elastic openings for tighter fit at wrist and ankle
- Attached thumb loops to minimize bunching of sleeves
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Front zipper closure for easy donning and doffing
- Attached boots with PVC soles that provide enhanced skid-resistance and durability
Warning: Garments made of Tyvek should not be used around heat, flames, sparks or in potentially flammable or explosive environments.