Sterile Disposable Overboot
These disposable boot covers are made of BioClean-D™, a lightweight, low linting and hard-wearing fabric (PP laminated with a PE film) which provides maximum comfort and protects against fine sprays and particles.
Overboots feature a slip resistant sole and easy tie-fastenings at the top and ankle. Suitable for use in Class 10, ISO 4, M2.5 environments. Sterile garments are gamma irradiated to a Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10⁻⁶.
Certifications: EN ISO 13034 (Type PB), EN 14325, EN 1149-5, EN 530, EN 7854, EN 6530, EN 13934-1, EN 9073-4, EN 863, EN 13935-2; Cat. III
Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 and 89/686/EEC Article 11b certifications. Sterilized in accordance with ISO 11137-1:2006.
- Longer length: 500 mm
- Universal size
- Tie-fastenings at top and ankle
- Slip-resistant polyurethane sole
- Elasticated top with secure ties
- A unique barcode on the outer carton (ITF-14) allows automatic data entry into Stock Control Systems
- One pair per sealed plastic bag
- 15 sealed bags per sealed outer bag
- 5 sealed outer bags (75 pairs) per sealed case