Static Dissipative Cleanroom Apron
Lint free film coated apron for use in critical, ESD and low particulate clean environments. Suitable for exposure to bloodborne pathogens, some hazardous liquids, and any wet general maintenance areas. Features include a head loop and waist ties.
Fabric is constructed from a blend of polyethylene and polypropylene into a unique breathable membrane. The finished fabric contains a proprietary additive making it static dissipative.
- Cleanroom Class: 6 IEST-RP-CC003.3
- 28" Body fabric width
- 36" Body fabric length
- 45" Total length from neck tie to garment bottom
- Neatly stacked and cleanroom packed
- 10 pieces per sealed inner polybag
- 10 inner polybags per sealed master bag
- 100 aprons per case.
- Static Dissipative: ≤1011 surface resistance
- Grab Strength: MD: 20.3 lbs, XD: 14.5 lbs ASTM D751
- Ball Burst: 20.3 lbs ASTM D3787
- Puncture/Tear: MD: 4.9 lbs, XD: 5.8 lbs ASTM D2582
- Water Resistance: 60" ASTM D751
- Breathability: 3318 g/m2, 90F & 50%RH ASTM E96
- Flammability: Class 1 CPSC 1610
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Fabric only / PASS ASTM F1671
- Meets or exceeds NIOSH, OSHA, ASHP and ONS guidelines for exposure to chemotherapy drugs.