Premium Coated Barrier / Cleanroom Gown
Latex free / lint free film coated gown for use in critical and low particulate clean environments. Static dissipative. Fabric is suitable for exposure to bloodborne pathogens, some hazardous liquids, and where liquid splash is a concern. Features include elastic wrists, elastic thumb loop, wrap-around neck ties, wrap-around waist ties and serged seam construction.
Fabric meets or exceeds NIOSH, OSHA, ASHP and ONS guidelines for exposure to chemotherapy drugs.
- Fabric is constructed from a blend of polyethylene and polypropylene into a unique breathable membrane.
- The finished fabric contains a proprietary additive making it static dissipative.
- Individually inspected for sizing, stitching and workmanship.
- ISO Cleanroom Class: 6 Helmke Drum Testing IEST-RP-CC003.3
- Medium - 45" long
- Fabric Weight: 60gm/m2
- Static Dissipative: ≤1011 surface resistance
- Grab Strength: MD: 20.3 lbs, XD: 14.5 lbs ASTM D751
- Ball Burst: 20.3 lbs ASTM D3787
- Puncture/Tear: MD: 4.9 lbs, XD: 5.8 lbs ASTM D2582
- Water Resistance: 60" ASTM D751
- Breathability: 3318 g/m2, 90F & 50%RH ASTM E96
- Flammability: Class 1 CPSC 1610
- Bloodborne Pathogens: Fabric only / PASS ASTM F1671
- Neatly folded and cleanroom packed
- 10 gowns per sealed inner polybag
- 3 inner polybags per sealed master bag
- 30 gowns per case