Premium Lint Free Cleanroom Hood
Latex free / lint free film coated hood for use in critical and low particulate clean environments. Fabric is suitable for exposure to bloodborne pathogens, some hazardous liquids, and where liquid splash is a concern. Features include an elasticized face opening that can be worn with a full face or partial face opening, hemmed lower edge, serged seam construction.
- Fabric is constructed from a blend of polyethylene and polypropylene into a unique breathable membrane.
- The finished fabric also contains anti-static properties from a proprietary additive.
- ISO Class: 5 per Helmke Drum Testing IEST-RP-CC003.3
- Universal size / fits most
- Flammability: Class 1 CPSC 1610
- Neatly folded and cleanroom packed
- 25 hoods per sealed inner polybag
- 4 polybags per sealed master bag
- 100 hoods per case