ADVANTEX® SINGLE-USE MICROFIBER MOP
Microfiber locks and lifts bioburden, dirt and contaminants away for efficient and effective cleaning.
A recent study proved converting to disposable microfiber mop heads from laundered mop heads can significantly reduce the HAI risk for hospitals. It further showed or our Advantex®
(Brand A) to outperform other single-use microfiber mops in several standards of effectiveness.
Designed for daily floor cleaning in healthcare and cleanroom/laboratory applications, the Advantex® Single-Use Microfiber Mop has been tested and proven best-in-class for non-quat binding, disinfection application, solution delivery, and reducing chemical utilization and waste.
- Proprietary synthetic construction compatible with all healthcare disinfectants, including quats, chlorine and peroxides
- Manufactured in an ISO 6/1000 cleanroom
- Contains no cellulose, cotton or rayon, leaving no food source for bacteria
- Superior option to eliminate cross-contamination risks for critical area cleaning
- Covers 250 sq. ft. per mop
- Best-in-class solution volume delivery with the least waste of any similar product (supporting data available upon request)
- Microfiber performance with effective, consistent bio-burden removal
- Efficient cleaning impact in comparison to laundered mops
- 10 covers per pack
- 20 packs per case