Excellent General Purpose Swab
The Absorbond® Swab with Long Handle is an excellent general-purpose swab for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas. The softness of the Absorbond® head also makes it ideal for cleaning delicate optical components including coated lenses, fiber-optic sensors, and mirrors. This swab can replace typical long-handled cotton swabs in applications requiring superior cleanliness. The TX762 swab is another option for surface sampling and cleaning validation.
A long propylene handle (5.728" length) and flexible internal head paddle provide good support. Good sorbency and excellent chemical resistance.
- Made from hydroentangled, nonwoven polyester.
- Swab head is extremely low in nonvolatile residue.
- Features a double layer of polyester over the tip for added sorbency.
- Head width: 7mm (0.276")
- Head thickness: 2.6mm (0.102")
- Head length: 16.8mm (0.661")
- Handle width: 3.2mm (0.126")
- Handle thickness: 3.2mm (0.126")
- Handle length: 145.5mm (5.728")
- Total Swab Length: 162.3mm (6.390")
- Cleaning sensitive surfaces such as optical assemblies
- Solvent use (such as IPA)
- Cleaning of grooves, tracks, slots and other small spaces
- Appropriate for use with temperatures less than 410°F
- 100 swabs per inner bag
- 10 inner bags (1000 swabs) per case